Whether you are an established and growing assembly plant or a new manufacturing start-up, some questions must be answered. At some point, one of those questions will be, ‘How are we going to lift this’? The answer is to call Protek for your manual chain hoist needs.
Protek Has a Manual Chain Hoist for Every Requirement
We carry an extensive number of Harrington Hoists as part of our larger inventory. A workhorse model popular with many business owners is the Harrington LB 2-Ton Lever Hoist. It is hook mounted, with 10 feet of lift, so it can hang almost everywhere you need to use it. Some of its features include the following:
- All steel construction weighs less than comparable die-cast aluminum manual chain hoist
- Weight of only 31.5 Lbs for easy removal and movement
- The Top Hook has a pivot and swivel design for easy installation
- 77 Lbs Pull to Lift
- 13.8 feet of Headroom
- Compact design excellent for small work areas
- Machined, heat-treated, split load, double reduction gears, provide a longer operational life over many other models
- Handle rotates a full 360 degrees for easy operation
- Weston-style load brake has four braking surfaces with two moisture-resistant brake pads for superb braking action that reduces accidents and damage to equipment and property
- A fully enclosed brake mechanism that protects against dirt and moisture
- Meets ANSI B30.16, B30.21 regulations and all applicable OSHA standards
The Harrington LB 2-Ton is also quite versatile. The design allows it to be used not just vertically but horizontally, inverted, and at every load angle possible in your operation.
Tailored Service Plan For Manual Hoist Chains
Every Manual Chain Hoist Protek sells has a service plan tailored to meet your production requirements and both state and federal regulations. If you have a manual chain hoist or crane that you purchased from another agency, we can design a service plan that can meet your requirements without exceeding your maintenance budget.
If you are ready to purchase a manual chain hoist or crane from Protek Crane Solutions, call our Sales Office today at 855-776-8354. We can answer any further questions you might have with a detailed answer by leaving a message with us at email@example.com.