Demand increases for almost every product during the holiday season. This includes not only retail goods but many commercial operations as well. Homeowners who can afford it want to improve their residences while adding to their closets or their kids’ toy boxes. Protek Crane Solutions can help every business meet these increased demands by increasing production with a manual chain hoist.
A popular manufacturer and model we carry is the Harrington RCB030. It has a tough outer shell with precision-milled interior components to easily handle heavy loads during normal operations. This model has a twenty-foot lift and can carry up to three tons. It is also spark-resistant, making it an ideal hoist in any environment. These additional features are standard on every Harrington Hoist:
- Impact-resistant, all-steel construction
- Rugged hand wheel covers and gear cases
- Designed for easy portability and low-headroom environments
- Integrated Slip Clutch that prevents lifting loads beyond rated weight capacity
- Grade 100, Manganese alloy steel chain heat-treated to resist wear and abrasion
- Heat-treated steel hooks designed to open gradually eliminate fracturing, even under excessive loads
- All top and bottom hooks have heavy-duty latches for increased safety
- Double Reduction Gearing is heat-treated, case-hardened, and enclosed to reduce damage from dust and water
- Brakes have Double Pawl Springs for highly reliable operation and instant activation in case of an emergency
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.16 – “Safety Standard – Overhead Hoists” and HST—2M – “Performance Standard for Hand Chain Manually Operated Chain Hoists”
Every hoist and crane we sell and install meets OSHA and ANSI/ASME requirements and comes with a manufacturer’s warranty and a maintenance schedule that we tailor to your operational and budgetary needs. If you have an already installed device in your business, our Maintenance Technicians can provide a thorough inspection to ensure safe operation and develop a maintenance schedule to keep it running.
It’s not too late to upgrade and increase your production capabilities. Call Protek Crane Solutions at (855) 776-8354 to schedule a visit from our Inspection Team to see if a Manual Chain Hoist is right for you. If you have questions, you can also reach us at email@example.com. To see the latest additions to our inventory, check us out on Facebook.