A level hoist can be both a practical and cost-saving tool for the right business. The lever hoist or ratchet is cheaper than its motorized counterpart, requires no electricity, and can be used by any employee that can reach the handle (usually stainless steel) and manipulate it through the recovery stroke, which can be anywhere from 15 to 90 degrees. At Protek, we have a lever hoist that will fit your commercial needs.
Protek Lever Hoists Support Large and Small Businesses
With the suitable model, a line worker can lift and safely assemble a product or perform maintenance on a heavy item such as a generator or compressor. A popular choice for large and small manufacturing and assembly plants is the Harrington LB030-15. Features include:
- Easily lifts and supports 3-ton loads for extended periods. More than enough time to get any item through the assembly or repair process.
- A new, all-steel construction design that, at sixty-nine pounds, weighs less than many aluminum lever hoists with the same specifications and load capacities.
- The compact design with 15 feet of lift and low headroom makes it an ideal lever hoist for small shops or cramped quarters.
- A 1-27/50 Open Hook makes it simple to quickly move between multiple locations.
- Powder-coated to maintain a professional appearance.
- Nickel-plated load chain for long life.
- The spring-loaded, freewheel adjustment mechanism protects against accidental slips and makes adjusting the load chain quick and easy.
- The fully enclosed Weston load braking system uses two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces for quick, positive braking that protects inventory from damage and employees from physical harm.
Since safety is a priority for your business and ours, we make certain this and every hoist and crane we sell meets the ANSI/ASME B30.21 requirements. Additionally, the LB030-15 also comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, good from the time of installation.
For further details about the LB030-15 or other lever hoists in our inventory, contact Protek Crane Solutions today at 855-776-8354. If you want more information about how we can support your business, you can also send a request to email@example.com.